Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Welcome to Sharing Quilts!


If you are like me, you like to make a quilt and, well, give it away! Ok, sometimes it is not that easy, like letting a child go off to College, but all in all, it's best for everyone!

This site has been set up to have:
  1. Campaigns for Quilt drives for various reasons and
  2. To promote anyone else having one!
This all has been in my heart for a long time, but what finally put me to it... Tropical Storm Agatha in Guatemala and seeing the distruction and loss first hand. I am a stay at home mom and I cannot get out and help people one on one, but I am best utilized in other capacities. One is this, asking for any quilts that anyone would like donate - SHARE - with a survivor/victim of this storm.

My next post will be announcing this first Campaign! Please ad us to your RSS Feed or Follow this blog or visit often! Thank you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We want to hear from you... Leave your comment here!