Thursday, June 17, 2010

Preparing for quilts to make and recieve!

The July 1st deadline is fast approaching, and we'll take quilts and quilt tops. See the original post for instructions. While this time approaches, I have gone through a generous donated (in 2008) stash. Looking for the largest pieces I can to make double bed size bed spreads. front and back as solid as I can and I will tie or machine quilt it.

Here are some photos of what I found...


In the stack, towards the bottom are smaller ones, I will make twin and crib size. Most are long, I will cut the length in half and sew side-by-side to make the double.

 

If you would like to donate, go to the instruction page.

Thank you for your heart in Sharing Quilts!
Jackie 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We want to hear from you... Leave your comment here!